How We Work
Elite Legal Translation Services (ELTS) is a translation agency established in Abu Dhabi, UAE with the target of becoming leaders in the language services industry by delivering top-quality services industry by delivering top-quality language services meeting expectations to a wide variety of clients, including entities as well as individuals.
What Makes Us Different?
It’s our understanding of your business needs, our commitment to your project, our sensitivity to cultural differences and our ‘can-do’ approach that set us apart from other translation companies. We set the trend in innovation, quality and service.
How Do We Help Our Clients?
We offer high standard legal translations, legalization of documents, notarial and related services, legal consulting, interpretation and proofreading services.
First for Translation Quality
We have the best team of professional translators and linguists who have the skills, commitment and passion to consistently deliver high standard of translations.
Stages Involved in Translation Process
Over the years, we've established the most effective workflow for managing translation projects.
This involved three major phases:
Phase I: Preparation
- Going fast through the document to assess the size, degree of technicality, time needed to translate/edit and the cost.
- Setting the delivery deadline.
- Selecting the translator/editor most competent to do the translation/editing
- Entering into the Elite System.
Phase II: Execution
- Starting with the translation by the translator selected.
- Referring the translation to the checker/editor to review and revise the draft document.
- Coordinating the document according to the client’s instructions in terms of page set-up, font size, type and incorporating any figures, tables, etc. to the satisfaction of the client.
Phase III: Completion
- Contacting the client to inform them of the completion of the work.
- Handing over the completed version by e-mail, by hand or courier.