315.00AED – 682.50AED
An amendment annex by which the parties agree to make a change to the terms and conditions of the contract or agreement.
Please choose from the below table:
One (1) working day per transaction (this doesn’t include the Notary’s approval).
Five (5) hours (this doesn’t include the Notary’s approval).
A contract annex is an amendment by which the parties agree to make a change to the terms and conditions of the contract or agreement.
- Emirates ID (original for review and a copy for records).
- The original document to be certified with a sufficient number of copies for all parties concerned and a copy for records.
- Commercial license (original for review and a copy for records).
- A letter of Approval by Licensing Competent Authority (original).
- The partnership contract and its annexes, if any, (original for review and a copy for records).
Notary Public Fees (not including our charges)
- For an instrument/ contract of unspecified value: AED 300.
- For an instrument/ contract of or under AED 10,000: AED 450.
- For an instrument/ contract above AED 10,000 and not exceeding AED 50,000: AED 750.
- For an instrument/ contract above AED 50,000 and not exceeding AED 100,000: AED 1200.
- For an instrument/ contract above AED 100,000 and not exceeding AED 500,000: AED 1500.
- For an instrument/ contract above AED 500,000: (0.25%) of the contract value and a maximum of AED 20,000.
- Typing fees of AED 50, if done in ADJD
Special Conditions / Important Notes
- Presence of the principal before the Notary Public to sign the contract annex
- The original power of attorney must be submitted where the principal is represented by an agent. The agent shall adhere to the powers conferred upon him by the principal and may delegate his powers to others
- An official translation attested by the Ministry of Justice is required where the document is drafted in a language other than the Arabic
- Attestation by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the U.A.E is required where the document is issued in a foreign country.
- Expressions in the Power of Attorney must be clear without any ambiguity, scratch or deletion.
- Consideration shall be given to the minimum capital required by law in some companies.
- In Public Joint stock Companies, it is not allowed to reduce the capital that will result in devaluating the nominal value below One Dirham.
Amal, Berna, Charlene, Emy, Feliza, Halima, Husam, Khaled, Lyn, Mahran, Maida, Marie, Michelle, Muzammil, Noor, Retish, Thabet, Vanessa, Website
Only logged in customers who have purchased this Services may leave a review.
You may also like…
Sole Proprietorship Contract472.50AED – 892.50AED Select options
Partnership Contract472.50AED – 892.50AED Select options
Limited Liability Company Contract472.50AED – 892.50AED Select options
Sale Contract315.00AED – 682.50AED Select options
Mortgage Contract682.50AED – 1,102.50AED Select options
Service Agent Contract315.00AED – 682.50AED Select options
Joint Venture Contract315.00AED – 682.50AED Select options
Termination of Service Agent Contract183.75AED – 393.75AED Select options
Reconciliatory Agreement472.50AED – 892.50AED Select options
Commercial Agency Contract315.00AED – 682.50AED Select options
- Attestations (5)
- Book Translation (2)
- Certified True Copy (3)
- Copywriting (4)
- Court Papers (35)
- Driving License (1)
- General Translation (37)
- IELTS Test (1)
- Interpretation (0)
- Legal Translation (38)
- Localization (5)
- Notary Public Services (20)
- Proofreading (2)
- Technical translation (2)
- Transcription (1)
- Translation (42)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Wills & Testaments (1)