Declaration of Monthly Income
315.00AED – 682.50AED
This service enables a licenced self-employed individual to attest an affirmation of his monthly income generated from his business.
Please choose from the below table:
One (1) working day per transaction (this doesn’t include the Notary’s approval).
Five (5) hours (this doesn’t include the Notary’s approval).
The declaration of monthly income service enables a licenced self-employed individual to attest an affirmation of his monthly income generated from his business. Such declaration sometimes need to be legally translated into Arabic, if the deponent is non-Arab.
- Submit the application and the required documents through available channels
- Pay the applicable fees when the request is approved.
- Approach the Notary Public for signature and receipt of the attested monthly income affirmation.
- Original identity card + a copy for the records
- In case of proxy, a notarised power of attorney; original for review+ a copy for the records.
- The document “Declaration” to be attested: one copy for each concerned party + a copy for the records
- Valid commercial licence; original for review+ a copy for the records
Notary Public Fees (not including our charges)
- For any contract/ document of less than AED 50,000 or of unspecified value: Fee AED 500.
- For any contract/ document of more than AED 50,000 and less than AED 200,000: Fee AED 1,000.
- For any contract/ document of more than AED 200,000: Fee 0.5% of the document value, capped at AED 20,000.
Special Conditions / Important Notes
- Presence of the declarant before the Notary Public to sign the declaration of monthly income.
- If the declarant is a representative of a principal, he should bring his original POA, comply with the powers granted to him by his principal, and have the right to appoint others.
- If the document is not in Arabic, it should be translated by a legal translation office certified by the Ministry of Justice.
- Any document issued outside the country must be authenticated by the competent authorities (Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
- The declaration shall be clear and explicit, without any erasure or deletion.
- The declarant shall not be a civil servant or an employee of private or public sector.
Amal, Berna, Charlene, Emy, Feliza, Halima, Husam, Khaled, Lyn, Mahran, Maida, Marie, Michelle, Muzammil, Noor, Retish, Thabet, Vanessa, Website
Only logged in customers who have purchased this Services may leave a review.
You may also like…
Power of Attorney Revocation183.75AED – 393.75AED Select options
Limited Liability Company Contract472.50AED – 892.50AED Select options
Special Power of Attorney315.00AED – 682.50AED Select options
Sole Proprietorship Contract472.50AED – 892.50AED Select options
Termination of Service Agent Contract183.75AED – 393.75AED Select options
Declaration of Loan Waiver315.00AED – 682.50AED Select options
Service Agent Contract315.00AED – 682.50AED Select options
POA & Signature Authorization315.00AED – 682.50AED Select options
General Power of Attorney315.00AED – 682.50AED Select options
- Attestations (5)
- Book Translation (2)
- Certified True Copy (3)
- Copywriting (4)
- Court Papers (35)
- Driving License (1)
- General Translation (37)
- IELTS Test (1)
- Interpretation (0)
- Legal Translation (38)
- Localization (5)
- Notary Public Services (20)
- Proofreading (2)
- Technical translation (2)
- Transcription (1)
- Translation (42)
- Uncategorized (0)
- Wills & Testaments (1)