682.50AED – 1,102.50AED
This service enables you to attest a contract under which a debtor allocates a specific property under the disposal of his creditor or any third party, as a security or guarantee for the latter’s right which can be used for settlement of debt e.g. (a mortgage of a shop or movable property).
Please choose from the below table:
One (1) working day per transaction (this doesn’t include the Notary’s approval).
Five (5) hours (this doesn’t include the Notary’s approval).
The mortgage contract service enables you to prepare a contract under which either party can allocate a specific property under the disposal of his creditor or any third party.
- Submit the application and the required documents through available channels
- Pay the applicable fees when the request is approved
- Approach the Notary Public for signature and receipt of the attested mortgage contract
- Original identity card + a copy for the records
- The document “contract” to be attested: one copy for each concerned party + a copy for the records
- In case of proxy, a notarised power of attorney; original for review+ a copy for the records
Notary Public Fees (not including our charges)
- For any contract/ document of less than AED 50,000 or of unspecified value: Fee AED 500.
- For any contract/ document of more than AED 50,000 and less than AED 200,000: Fee AED 1,000.
- For any contract/ document of more than AED 200,000: Fee 0.5% of the document value, capped at AED 20,000.
Special Conditions / Important Notes
- Presence of the applicant before the Notary Public.
- If the applicant is a representative of a principal, he should bring his original POA, comply with the powers granted to him by his principal, and have the right to appoint others.
- If the document is not in Arabic, it should be translated by a legal translation office certified by the Ministry of Justice.
- Any document issued outside the country must be authenticated by the competent authorities (Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
- The POA clauses shall be clear and explicit, without any erasure or deletion.
- The said mortgage contact refers to what is known as a charge, whereas the security mortgage is not permitted under this service because it is related to a real property.
- In exchange of the charge, there should be a fixed payable debt or promised debt which should be defined at the time of the mortgage.
- The mortgagor and mortgagee may agree to put the charge in the possession of a third party (justice)
- If the mortgaged property was a retail shop, an announcement in a daily newspaper for 14 days must be published.
Amal, Berna, Charlene, Emy, Feliza, Halima, Husam, Khaled, Lyn, Mahran, Maida, Marie, Michelle, Muzammil, Noor, Retish, Thabet, Vanessa, Website
Only logged in customers who have purchased this Services may leave a review.
You may also like…
Commercial Agency Contract315.00AED – 682.50AED Select options
Joint Venture Contract315.00AED – 682.50AED Select options
Sole Proprietorship Contract472.50AED – 892.50AED Select options
Partnership Contract472.50AED – 892.50AED Select options
Limited Liability Company Contract472.50AED – 892.50AED Select options
Termination of Service Agent Contract183.75AED – 393.75AED Select options
Service Agent Contract315.00AED – 682.50AED Select options
Reconciliatory Agreement472.50AED – 892.50AED Select options
Contract Annex315.00AED – 682.50AED Select options
Sale Contract315.00AED – 682.50AED Select options
- Attestations (5)
- Book Translation (2)
- Certified True Copy (3)
- Copywriting (4)
- Court Papers (35)
- Driving License (1)
- General Translation (37)
- IELTS Test (1)
- Interpretation (0)
- Legal Translation (38)
- Localization (5)
- Notary Public Services (20)
- Proofreading (2)
- Technical translation (2)
- Transcription (1)
- Translation (42)
- Uncategorized (0)
- Wills & Testaments (1)