In the UAE, the notary public is a person who is accredited, authorized, or licensed by the judicial authority (Abu Dhabi Judicial Department, Dubai Courts, RAK Courts) to attest and notarize documents and to practice all functions specified under the Law.
To that end, our unique services covering all online notary public applications make your life easier in terms of drafting for you a special power of attorney and general power of attorney.
Also, establishing a company requires drafting, translating and notarizing a memorandum of association, articles of association or local service agent contract. Therefore, our specialized team is here to assist you.
Additionally, If you enter into any arrangement with other persons for the sale or purchase of any property, equipment or other material, our professional team assist you to draft a sale and purchase contract.
When dealing with government entities or banks, they may ask you to submit a declaration of monthly income or any other declaration or acknowledgement. We are available 24/7 to support you in drafting it.
Therefore, Elite Legal Translation Services has developed its specialization in providing all notary public services through the portal of the Judicial Department and other government entities in the UAE to make things easy for all clients to prepare and notarize all their documents within a very short time.
Below is a list of the online notary services that Elite Legal Translation Services can offer you within hours:
- Notary Public Services: Preparation of Contracts
- Commercial Agency Contract
- Contract Annex
- Joint Venture Contract
- Limited Liability Company Contract
- Local Service Agent Contract
- Mortgage Contract
- Reconciliatory Agreement
- Sale Contract
- Limited Liability Sole Proprietorship Contract
- Partnership Contract
- Termination of a Local Service Agent Contract
- Preparation of Powers of Attorney
- Power of Attorney and Signature Authorization
- Special Power of Attorney
- Withdrawal from a Power of Attorney
- General power of attorney
- Private power of attorney
- Revocation of a Power of Attorney
- Preparation of Declarations
- Declaration of Loan Waiver
- Non- objection Declaration
- Declaration of Monthly Income