Why do you need legal translation for your contracts and agreements?
Contracts & agreements are executed to regulate the relationships between two or more parties entering into any kind of arrangement for business or other professional or personal purposes. As a result, within a multi-cultural context like the UAE, drafting such contracts & agreements need to be in Arabic and then legally translate them into English for official use when dealing with entities using English as their language of communication.
However, if the contract comes from outside the UAE in a language other than Arabic, legal translation for such contract will be required for official use with any government entity or at courts for whatsoever purpose.
Alternatively, if a contract or agreement has a party who is non-Arab, the notary public will always to draft it in a bi-lingual format (Arabic and English on the same page) to ensure both parties understand their obligations and rights before signing it. Such two-sided contract agreement will go to the notary public for notarization. This process requires submitting it online using the online notary public services before approving it from him/her and asking the parties to appear before him for signature and finally notarization.
Below is a list of the contracts and agreements that Elite Legal Translation Services can translate for you within hours:
- Memorandum Of Association Legal Translation
- Addendum Legal Translation
- Insurance Policy Legal Translation
- Sale And Purchase Agreement Legal Translation
- Memorandum Of Understanding Legal Translation
- Partnership Agreement Legal Translation
- Waiver Agreement Legal Translation
- Settlement Agreement Legal Translation
- Loan Agreement Legal Translation
- Purchase Order Legal Translation
- Local Service Agent Contract Legal Translation
- Confidential Agreement Legal Translation