Request a Call Back
Notary Public Application Services
Notary public application services include memorandum of association, power of attorney, contracts & agreements, declarations, acknowledgements, and local service agent contracts.
In the UAE, the notary public is a person who is accredited, authorized, or licensed by the judicial authority (Abu Dhabi Judicial Department, Dubai Courts, RAK Courts) to attest and notarize documents and to practice all functions specified under the Law.
Also, establishing a company requires drafting, translating and notarizing a memorandum of association, articles of association or local service agent contract. Therefore, our specialized team is here to assist you.
Additionally, If you enter into any arrangement with other persons for the sale or purchase of any property, equipment or other material, our professional team assist you to draft a sale and purchase contract.
When dealing with government entities or banks, they may ask you to submit a declaration of monthly income or any other declaration or acknowledgement. We are available 24/7 to support you in drafting it.
Why do you need the notary public services?
Without the notary public services:
- You can’t duly draft a power of attorney authorize any person to represent you or revoke it.
- You can’t duly execute a contract to establish your company.
- You can’t duly execute a memorandum of association for your limited liability company.
- You can’t duly make any amendment addendum to your memorandum of association or contract.
- You can’t duly execute or cancel a local service agent contract.
- You can’t duly issue any type of declarations.
But it does not have to go that way because this is the exact problem we solve for our clients
Our Notary Public Application Services Include:
Contracts & Agreements:
- Commercial Agency Contract
- Contract Annex
- Joint Venture Contract
- Limited Liability Company Contract
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Local Service Agent Contract
- Mortgage Contract
- Reconciliatory Agreement
- Sale Contract
- Limited Liability Sole Proprietorship Contract
- Partnership Contract
- Termination of a Local Service Agent Contract
- Amendment addendum
Powers of Attorney:
- Power of Attorney and Signature Authorization
- Special Power of Attorney
- Withdrawal from a Power of Attorney
- General power of attorney
- Private power of attorney
- Revocation of a Power of Attorney
- Declaration of Loan Waiver
- Non- objection Declaration
- Declaration of Monthly Income
Benefits of Working With Us
Get your power of attorney, contract or any other notary public application submitted within few hours.
We don’t compromise the quality of offering the best customer service and optimal assistance.
We always develop our work mechanism and costing approaches to save your money.
Easy-to-handle payment channels, including online, bank transfer, credit card and cash.
You can prepare and submit all your notary public applications with us online and save your time and effort.
Wide Geographical Coverage
We are very close to you; our branches cover the whole UAE to save you the hassle of traveling for long distances.
Our Promise To You
NO HIDDEN COSTS
The price we quote is the price you pay.
DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
You don’t have to worry about multiple visits to the Notary Public office; your application will be submitted correctly once all required documents are received from you.
100% COMFORT GUARANTEE
Our expert legal translators and experts ensure delivery on time.
What Others Say About Our Services
Elite Legal Translation Services is your preferred translation firm. Our offices cover Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Rask Khaimah and Al Ain to provide accurate, professional translation services, efficient localization solutions and distinguished interpreting services to a wide variety of clients, including entities as well as individuals.
Elite Legal Translation Services is an ISO-certified, quality-assured translation company. Achieving and maintaining this certification means that we produce translations and services recognized worldwide. Contact us for optimal quality translation services.
Licensed by the Ministry of Justice
Elite Legal Translation Services is duly licensed by the Ministry of Justice with entry No: 328 to provide legal translation services for all documents (contracts, certificates, books, many others). Call us to legally translate your document.