Elite Legal Translation Services People Centric Response to COVID-19
On March 11, 2020, COVID-19, (coronavirus), was declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO). The virus continues to spread across the globe and remains a concern for the business environment. At ELITE Group, the well-being and safety of our people is, as always, our No.1 priority. We are working diligently with our management teams, employees and clients to protect both our people as well as our continued operations with our clients.
ELITE Group and its partners are always mindful of maintaining a safe work environment. We continue to pay close attention to advice from the WHO and other health agencies. At this time, there are no confirmed cases of COVID-19 in any ELITE Group location.
“We continue to monitor conditions closely each day and have activated our Business Continuity Plan (BCP) protocol accordingly to reassure our associates and our clients around the globe,” said Mahdi Al-Khatib, Chief Operating Officer at ELITE Group. “We take all threats to business continuity seriously and are working with our clients and employees to avoid the spread of infection.”
- Adhering to infection control guidance and social distancing were implemented.
- Recognize that there can be substantial harm to vulnerable populations from recession and other economic, workplace, and family disruptions
- Focused on a health care response, this crisis also requires action in many other policy areas.
- Health services for all are critical to ensuring that the women and the most vulnerable and marginalized groups can fully access opportunity.
- Health crises such as COVID-19 require bold emergency measures.
- Transparency, comprehensiveness, and liability build trust.
- Regulatory measures must ensure patient safety while enabling urgent innovative solutions.
As WHO Director-General’s statement “we’re in this together, to do the right things with calm and protect the citizens of the world. It’s doable.
The above general update is based on the current situation and subject to change as the situation evolves. At this point, it is too early to assess the long term impact on Elite Legal Translation Services.
Elite Legal Translation Services is a professional translation and service company that offers high quality language translation and other services for a large number of customers.
Our team comprises of proficient translators, interpreters, proofreaders, editors, IT specialists, document clearing professionals and admin staff with specializations in various fields of our services to ensure providing you with fast and effective services.
Our services are diversified to include legal translation services, attestation services, proofreading and editing, driving license translation, driving license conversion/replacement, court document/paper legal translation, Emirates ID application, police clearance certificate, copywriting services, translation training, interpretation services and notary public applications.